What are your shipping options?
We want to serve you guys as best as we can so we primarily ship through Canada Post and UPS since we are based in Canada. Shipping times are an estimate only and are calculated from the time they leave our warehouse. Please allow additional time, generally 2-4 days for the processing of your order at our warehouse.
Please contact our customer service department via email at [email protected] with any questions or concerns. We’re here to help with everything from placing an order and delivery questions to size and fit advice on product details.
Duties and Taxes
Duties, taxes and/or customs fees will be an additional amount collected upon delivery of your order. International customers must pay applicable sales tax, duties and customs charges which are determined by your local government and vary by country. We are unable to provide you with the exact amount of the charges. Your order confirmation details only the amount collected by Ballinthe6.com, please contact your local government for specific details. By completing your order you agree to pay all applicable fees. If your order is refused upon delivery, it will not be returned to Ballinthe6 and no refund will be processed.
International Shipping Policies
- We do not ship to International P.O. boxes
- All orders are subject to verification prior to processing and shipping
- We are required to complete a customs declaration with the retail value of the item(s) purchased, Ballinthe6 cannot legally declare your order as a gift
- Our current available shipping method is through Canada Post and UPS, this can change at any time
- All prices are in Canadian dollars
- We ship to international residential addresses only.
- The customer assumes the cost of any return shipping for refunds or exchanges